ST1 is intended to empower you to grow and mature through service as an initiator of men on an NWTA by:
- Get Familiar with the fundamental concepts of the NWTA.
- Develop your NWTA preparation and process skills.
- Learn to use staffing experiences as “fruitful opportunities” for personal growth and improvement
- Gain access to self-awareness and self-growth tools & techniques.
- Get Insight into Power, Privilege, Difference, and Multiculturalism
- Begin mastering the Masculine Archetypes and using them as a lens to view weekend behavior (self and others) – gold (mature) and shadow (immature).
- Embody Your Warrior Energy
Starts: August 22nd
Saturday/Sunday for four hours each day for a total of 4 meetings
Start Time: 9 am EST
Max 14 participants
Leaders – Matt Kelly and David Rose